- This event has passed.
“Emotionally Healthy Spirituality”
January 18 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This informational workshop is designed for a time of rapid changes and supports participants to:
- Develop courageous patterns of relating to old patterns without being hostage to them
• Learn to focus on strengths & cultivate options for an empowered future.
• Boost confidence in responding to life’s challenges with less anxiety
• Learn to lead with calm connectedness toward your own goals
• Guide self toward healthy functioning and presence to source
• Gain skill/mastery in staying present during difficult times – resourceful and resilient
As a speaker, minister, coach, consultant, facilitator,
Rev. Dr. Martha Creek is often described as having a spirit of innocence, playfulness, compassion, and generosity; all of which support her in being able to deliver a great deal of information in a profoundly simple, dynamic, personal, humorous and attainable way. She calls forth the most stubborn and self-defeating patterns to create a new way of being, literally. Ordained in Religious Science and Divine Science, she is a member of Unity Institute faculty.
Suggested Donation $30.
Give as generously as you
are guided to give for this